The 4th of July is a fun time to get together with friends and family, play games, enjoy the weather, and most importantly - eat!
Make this year's celebration a healthier holiday by trying out these delicious 4th of July recipes that offer great nutritional value and will leave your guests fighting for the leftovers.
1. Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
2. Red, White and Blue Potato Salad
3. Watermelon Salad
4. Fire-Seared Antipasto Platter
5. Party Pasta Salad
6. Watermelon Margaritas
7. Marinated Green Bean and Potato Salad
8. Fresh Cherry Cheesecake Bars
9. Patriotic Trifle
10. American Flag Cake
Here's the GRAND finale! This gorgeous American flag cake will bring down the house. The creamy frosting and fresh fruit will surely have your guests racing for seconds (and thirds, and fourths!)